The Shield™ Soft Shell Jacket
With an improved fit and added considerable arc protection, The Shield™ Jacket reaches new heights of protection, freedom, and style.
- Inherently fire and arc resistant soft shell
- Wind-resistant and water-repellent outer surface
- 4-way stretch grid fabric maximizes warmth, minimizes weight
- Improved fit; reshaped jacket sleeves, shirt-style cuffs with adjustable snap closures, and stretchy shock cords at sides for greater adjustment control
- Additional reinforcement in high wear areas with abrasion resistant Pioneer fabric, including the side and chest pocket openings, elbows, forearms and cuffs
- Newly added drop tail rear hem for increased coverage
- Zippered chest hand-warmer pockets with storm flaps and left sleeve zippered pocket with 2 pen slots
- Made in the USA
- Shield FR Fabric: 17.5 oz/sq yd (Lyocell, Modacrylic, Twaron® Para Aramid, Spandex)
- CAT 4, Arc Rating 40 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electricity Safety in the Workplace)
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.