T-1 RIT Bag
Updated with our new ultra tough Iron-Cloth™. The T1 reflects True North's dedication to providing value by delivering innovative solutions at a fair price.The T1's ruggedness combined with features such as the separated hose pockets, and rigid plastic shield to protect the valve set and face piece, have garnered critical praise from fire departments and RIT trainers alike.
- Designed to hold all makes of masks and bottles.
- Two air hose pockets allow you to have a trans-fill and face piece pre-connected to air bottle.
- Four tool pockets provide fast access to small hand tools, 18" bolt cutters, light sticks, etc.
- Daisy chain provides secure place to attach infrared imagers and other gear.
- 48" shoulder strap can be re-positioned for carrying, dragging, or lowering the air bottle.
- Materials: Ballistic™ Fabric, Nylon 6,6 , Seat Belt Buckle, Metal SRB, Nylon Webbing, 3M™ Reflective Tape
- Dimensions: 31" x 12" x 12" (including rope bag)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.