Designed by Hotshots, our mid-sized fire pack has the capacity to carry extra gear for those long days in the field. Cal Fire approved and NFPA 1977 Certified.
Features fusee pockets, a fire shelter or SAR case with huge side pockets for water or accessories and a hydration reservoir pocket. Approved for use by the Cal Fire Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Working Group and NFPA 1977 Certified.
- SCS™ patented load-trapping suspension
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (fits standard & large shelter)
- Zippered side pockets each hold two 1L Bottles
- 12 Fusee carrying capacity
- Interior mesh organizer pockets
- No swing fire shelter case
- Interchangeable SAR Case Available
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.