Power Dry® Pocket Shirt / Mens
Staying true to our commitment to continual product improvement, we are pleased to now offer our best-selling Power Dry® FR long sleeve shirt with a left-chest pocket option in select colors! Keep your go-to items handy in the 4.5” by 5.5” sized pocket, while knowing you can rely on tried-and-true, moisture-wicking Power Dry® FR fabric to keep you dry. This Shirt protects you from flash-fire and arc-flash hazards by combining inherent FR protection with cutting-edge design. Decreased fabric weight combined with an increased arc rating makes this the perfect CAT 2 work shirt to wear as a base layer on cooler days or worn alone on the hottest days.
- Inherently fire and arc resistant stand-alone base layer with moisture wicking technology
- Tagless neckline eliminates chaffing and itch
- Highly breathable and dries quickly
- Extra-long hem with flat-lock seam construction
- Made in Canada
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 9.5 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electricity Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire)
- Power Dry® FR Fabric: 6.4 oz/sq yd (Lyocell, Modacrylic, Twaron® Para-aramid)
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.