Power Dry® FR Bottoms
The ultimate in next-to-skin comfort with 4-way stretch FR fabric that breathes, wicks perspiration and dries in a flash. These bottoms are warm and comfortable when worn beneath layers on chilly days with a body-hugging design for unrestricted movement and flat-lock seams to eliminate chafe. Features include a functional fly and inherent odor control.
- Polartec® Power Dry FR® Technology
- Inherent FR protection
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for ideal for cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Functional Fly
- Body-hugging design for unrestricted movement
- CAT 1, Arc Rating 6.6 cal/cm2
- Made in Canada
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.