Power Dry® Dual Hazard Shirt (Grey)
The Power Dry® FR shirt protects you from flash fire and arc flash hazards by combining inherent FR protection with cutting-edge design. Patented, moisture-wicking Polartec® Power Dry® FR fabric guarantees fast-drying so you stay cool in the summer heat. We decreased the fabric weight by over 25% while increasing the Arc Rating. It’s now the perfect weight for under a work shirt on cool days and can be worn alone for CAT 2 protection on the hottest days.
- Polartec® Power Dry FR® fabric
- Tagless neckline eliminates chaffing and itch
- Flat-lock seam construction for comfort
- Highly breathable and moisture-wicking
- Excellent stretch
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 9.5 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E
- NFPA 2112
- Made in Canada
Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.