Omega™ Hoodie (Navy)
Function meets style in PPE! Roomy three-panel hood construction makes it easy to wear with a hard hat. Made with Wind Resist™ Nomex fleece, the Omega Hoodie can be worn as an outer layer that meets HRC2 requirements.
- Three-panel hood for comfort with hard hat
- Full-length zip front
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Drop-tail rear hem for increased coverage
- Glove cuffs designed to fit inside gloves
- Extra long sleeve for better reach
- Made in USA
- Protection CAT 2, Arc Rating 17.9 cal/cm2
Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.