Omega™ FR Hoodie
Function meets style in PPE. The roomy, three-panel hood construction makes it easy to wear with a hard hat and cool enough to wear on the street. Made with wind-resistant Nomex® fleece, the Omega™ Hoodie can be worn as an outer layer that meets CAT 2 requirements, yet transitions to the street with ease. Talk about multi-tasking!
- Inherently fire and arc resistant DuPont™ Nomex® fleece
- Lofted, lightweight, wind-resistant fleece retains body heat
- Three-panel hood for comfort with a hard hat
- Drop-tail rear hem and longer sleeves for extra coverage
- Full zip front with two hand warmer pockets
- Made in USA
- CAT 2, Arc Rating 17 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electricity Safety in the Workplace)
- DuPont™ Nomex® III A FR Fabric: 8.7 oz/sq yd
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.