Fire Shelter Case, "New Gen"
This case will hold the size standard and size large New Generation Fire Shelter. The product is Cal Fire PPE Working Group approved and NFPA 1977 certified.
- Attaches to all True North fire packs
- Attaches with 1” MOLLE
- Case holds sizes standard and large of the New Generation Fire Shelter
- NFPA 1977 Certified
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.