DragonWear® Elements™ Pull-Over Hoodie
This CAT 2 powerhouse hoodie protects you against the elements in any season!
- Durable water repellency sheds light rain and snow
- Wind resistant outer surface with lofted fleece interior to retain body heat
- Excellent stretch for freedom of movement
- Fleece hood with FR drawstring
- Front pocket features hidden cell phone pocket
- CAT 2, Arc Rating 9.1 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.