Made with exclusive 4-way stretch fabric, our Livewire™ FR bottoms provide CAT 3 protection and quick dry time for the highest quality in comfort and protection during cold weather conditions.
- Inherently fire and arc resistant
- Moisture-wicking properties paired with increased wind-repellency
- Jersey face and lofted channel fleece back uniquely directs airflow
- FR elastic waistband and functional fly
- Exopsed FR elastic waistband for all-day comfort and flexibility
- Flat-lock seam construction for lay-flat comfort
- Comfortable and relaxed fit
- Extra-durable wash-and-wear performance
- Made in the USA
- CAT 3
- Arc 32 cal/cm²
- NFPA 70E
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.