FR Leg Gaiter
DragonWear® Leg Gaiters provide you with an extra layer of protection from foul weather, and the insults of thorns and brambles when bushwhacking.
- Durable Kevlar® and Nomex® Rip-Stop uppers with waterproof Ara-Shield lowers protect your legs from the harshest conditions
- Rip-and-Stick 2" wide FR Velcro® closures allow easy on and off
- Gaiters are secured on top with 3/4" wide FR webbing & buckle
- Boot lace hook and tapered ankle provide a snug fit around boot
- Rugged FR webbing straps and buckles are positioned to not interfere with pole climbing equipment
- CAT 2, Arc rating 8.5 cal/cm2
- Materials: Upper: 60% Kevlar®, 40% Nomex® Lower: 100% Para-Aramid
- Weight: Upper: 7.2 oz, Lower: 16.0 oz
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.