Fleece FR Neck Gaiter
Made with inherently flame-resistant fabric and cannot be washed out or worn away. Flat stitch seam in the middle of the gaiter allows you to fold it up or down to adjust to changing conditions. It provides lightweight, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent warmth that's fire-resistant. The permanent protection won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air.
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.