Got caught in an ember shower and you need to replace half the pack? This is the part for you. NFPA 1977 certified.
- Backpanel & Pocket only
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Flaps covering all zippers
- Custom colors available on 20 unit minimum
- Capacity: 300 cu. in.
- Materials: 1000D CorduraÂ®, Nylon Webbing, #8 YKKÂ® Zipper, 3Mâ„¢ Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.