Fireball™ Wildland Pack
The Fireball™ offers everything the Spitfire™ pack does, just in a more streamlined, teardrop-shaped package. Superior ergonomic support harness for comfort and true MOLLE system compatibility on the hip belt that conforms to the 1" MOLLE webbing standard makes this your 'use in case of fire' pack.
- NFPA 1977 Certified
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Side pockets each hold one 1L bottles
- 12 fusee carrying capacity
- No-swing fire shelter case with flaps covering all zippers
- 3/4" dual density foam padding in hip belt & harness
- SCS™ Technology-Super Compression Suspension
- Interchangeable SAR Case Available
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.