Fire Shelter Case
This case will hold sizes standard and large of the New Generation Fire Shelter. NFPA 1977 certified.
- Attaches to all True North fire packs
- Attaches with 1” MOLLE
- Case holds sizes standard and large of the New Generation Fire Shelter
- NFPA 1977 Certified
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.