Dragonshield Jacket - Hi Viz Orange
Dragonshield FR is the fusion of our Power Grid™ 4-way stretch fleece, with an FR membrane and durable water-repellent knit into a wind-resistant, moisture-shedding, highly breathable fortress to protect you against the slings and arrows of outrageous weather. All the while providing you with unmatched freedom of movement designed into the style and fit of this jacket. Optional hood is available.
- Breathable FR membrane blocks 98% of wind
- Durable water repellency is perfect for fending off light rain showers and snow
- 3M Scotchlite™ solid silver reflective
- 4-way stretch fabric maximizes warmth, minimizes weight
- Hand-warmer pockets with storm flaps and left sleeve zippered pocket with 2 pen slots
- Microphone clips on chest
- No-lift underarm gussets and extra-long sleeves for better reach
- Rip-stop fabric reinforces high-wear areas
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- NFPA 70E
- CAT 2
- Arc 18.6 cal/cm²
- CSA Z96
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.