Dragonshield™ Gen III Jacket
- Inherently fire and arc resistant
- Wind-resistant and water-repellent outer surface
- Improved fit; reshaped jacket sleeves, shirt-style cuffs with adjustable snap closures, and stretchy shock cords at sides for greater adjustment control
- Additional reinforcement in high-wear areas with abrasion resistant pioneer fabric, including the side and chest pocket openings, elbows, forearms, and cuffs
- Drop-tail rear hem for increased coverage
- Excellent stretch for freedom of movement
- Zippered chest hand-warmer pockets with storm flaps and left sleeve zippered pocket with 2 pen slots
- Optional removable snap-on hood with upgraded on-and-off snap closures
- Streamlined fit at neck and stretchy shock cord with lock adjustments at facial opening
- Made in the USA
- CAT 4
- Arc 40 cal/cm²
- NFPA 70E
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.