Double Shot™ Hat
Warm inherent FR fleece construction with extended design to cover the ears. Fits comfortably underneath a hard hat.
- Inherently fire and arc resistant DuPont™ Nomex® fleece that retains body heat
- Lofted, lightweight and wind-resistant
- Designed to be worn under a hard hat or by itself
- Two layer fleece contoured band for extra warmth
- Made in the USA
- DuPont™ Nomex® III A FR Fabric: 8.7 oz/sq yd
- CAT 2
- Arc 17 cal/cm²
- NFPA 70E
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.