Everything about our Defender fire pack has been rethought and redesigned. The main challenge in the red-zone is heat stress, and this pack has been specifically designed to minimize heat stress by putting the hydration on the waist and leaving the back uncovered. The H-style harness provides rock-solid load control and stability, while the removable New Generation shelter case can be belt or rear mounted (fits standard & large shelter). Built-in 3L Hydration System, plus built-in covered fusee holder. True MOLLE attachment for all accessories.
- H-Style Harness
- Removable new generation shelter case that can be belt or rear-mounted (fits standard and large shelter)
- Built-in covered fusee holder
- MOLLE attachment system
- Built-in 3L hydration system (included)
- Compatible with Go! Pack / GEN 2
- NFPA 1977 (Standard for Wildland Firefighting)
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.