Power Dry® Wildland Firefighter Memorial T-Shirt
Wildland Fire Memorial Edition T-shirt, made of Polartec® Power Dry® FR fabric. The Wildland Firefighter Foundation's main focus is to help families of firefighters killed in the line of duty, and assisting injured firefighters and their families. They honor and acknowledge past, present, and future members of the wildland firefighting community, and partner with private and interagency organizations to bring recognition to wildland firefighters.
- Inherently flame resistant
- Permanent moisture wicking construction
- Odor resistant
- Highly breathable and dries quickly
- 2" Wildland Firefighter Foundation logo printed on the right arm
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.