Yellow Briteline™ Fleece Jacket
Our proprietary FR fleece offers permanent fire resistance without the weight and bulk of other cold weather jackets. The permanent protection can not be washed out or worn away, proving there really is a way to stay warm, be safe, and be seen.
- Fabric: Nomex® IIIA, 45% - FR Lenzing, 55%
- ANSI 107 Class 3, Level 2 Compliant (Yellow)
- 3M Scotchlite™ 2" Reflective
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Two large inside cargo pockets
- Full-length FR Vislon zipper front with Nomex® zipper tape
- Drop-tail rear hem for increased coverage
- Glove cuffs designed to fit inside gloves
- Extra long sleeve for better reach
- Cat 2, Arc Rating (Ebt) 11.5 cal/cm2
- Made in USA
Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.