Alpha™ Jacket, Womens (Navy)
Women's specific design for women's specific fit. Same great construction details as our Men's Alpha™ jacket (does not have a chest pocket). This go-to fleece jacket offers lightweight, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent warmth that's fire resistant. The permanent protection won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. It cannot be washed out or worn away.
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets and two large inside cargo pockets
- Full-length zip front with stand-up collar
- Drop-tail rear hem for increased coverage
- Breathable, wind-resistant, quick-drying warmth
- CAT 2, Arc Rating 17.9 cal/cm2
- Made in USA
Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.