The Aero-Vest™ is the heart of the new Transformer™ system. Designed in collaboration with Search and Rescue professionals, this system adapts with you as conditions change. The modular design allows you in just seconds to add or drop a tool belt; add or remove a Lynx hydration unit; or convert the Aero from a vest to a set of thigh packs. Best of all the foot-print of the Aero-Vest™ minimizes heat-trapping, maximizes air flow, and provides a greater range of motion than conventional vest designs. All that without sacrificing the functionality of easily accessible pockets, gear loops and clip points that keep your gear secure and close at hand. The Aero-Vest™, designed by and for people dedicated to saving lives.
- Capacity: 975 cu in
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, 3-D Mesh, Nylon Webbing, #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M™ Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- 12 zippered pockets for organization and quick access ( includes two quick-draw pockets with 8 ½ zippered openings, perfect for concealed weapons)
- Universal radio pocket fits most radios
- Detachable F.O.G. case with page protectors and book marks
- Two flagging tape dispenser pockets
- Converts from vest to two thigh packs in seconds
- 3-D cooling mesh
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.