The Fireball™ bag is a replacement for the Fireball™ wildland pack. It offers everything the Spitfire™ pack does, just in a more streamlined, teardrop-shaped package.
- Replacement bag for Fireball™ fire pack
- Compatible with all MOLLE accessories
- Does not include Fire Shelter Case, Hipbelt or Harness
- 70oz (2L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- 12 fusee carrying capacity
- Custom colors available on 20 unit minimum.
- NFPA 1977 Certified
- Capacity: 1200 cu. in.
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M™ Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 11" x 5"
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.