Landmarks In Covert Seo Agency, Sydney
Search engine optimization is the process of improving the web traffic of the content of a website. Webmasters and content providers began optimizing websites for search engines in the mid-1990s; this was around the time the first search engine was developed. Visit http://www.p1.com.au/ to know more about SEO Agency in Sydney.
A Brief History of SEO
SEO has been in existence since then. However, it did not take off until 1997 when Sergey Brin and Larry Page founded Google, which became and is still the largest search engine. At first, anything could pass for SEO, it was more directory so users and marketers could make use of keyword stuffing, spam links, etc., to rank higher in search results, but now, it’s no longer the same.
Google, somewhere along the line, began working on algorithm updates that would reward quality, relevant content and connect users with exactly what they are looking for. It was successful, and ever since, several algorithms have been changed, but Google continues to strive to be the top in the industry, making SEO an ally.
It is believed that SEO was born in 1991, and ever since, almost every website or product has made use of SEO to improve its business. This has brought around the rise of numerous SEO agencies where firms now offer SEO as a service but, let’s be honest, aren’t you tired of seeing spam in your email every day of several SEO agencies out there promising high rankings and unrealistic guarantees? Well, I’m sure you are, so let’s talk about one of the most trusted SEO agencies out there, Covert.
Who Are We?
Covert is a digital marketing agency in Sydney with a group of professional SEO consultants willing to work closely with you at every stage of planning and executing your SEO strategy in other to help you maximize your business success. They make use of strategic and creative perspectives to build a brand and evolve the business. The goal of Covert is simple, to challenge and inspire the organization.
What SEO Currently Mean to Us
SEO with several elements dependent on each other, i.e., keywords, contents, off-page SEO, local SEO, etc., to improve our page ranking is what has made SEO so important to us.
Search engine optimization is in a changing phase and currently keeps improving as Google constantly keeps altering their algorithm to get better and provide us with the best user experience ever, and so are the SEO agency, trying so hard to keep up with the trends so they can offer their clients everything they can regarding SEO. Currently, SEO offers so many things, and this has made it an essential part of any successful marketing strategy. Some of the benefits Covert SEO Sydney offers include,
- Target quality traffic: Google continually keeps trying to get rid of irrelevant, spam, or broken links that pop up every single we search for information on the net so that we can get relevant information faster and relevant content can get more web traffic. In addition, SEO is a form of outbound marketing, i.e., blog, video content, etc. Hence, either users want to hear you out or not at that moment it makes it easier for them to contact you and hear you out later on.
- Public relation helps SEO: SEO helps PR and vice versa. The relationship between the two lies between link building, and although the two are separate marketing strategies, they can be used together to get an even better result. All that’s needed after putting the effort of these two together is to distribute the content to potential clients.
- Cost-effective: One of the greatest benefits of SEO is cost-effectiveness. With search engine optimization, you do not need to pay a ridiculously high amount for ads. Google organic rankings are based on how the algorithm determines the most relevant and quality response to the query; hence, if you can write quality content and optimize your website, you would need very little to bring traffic to your website.
- Can help your business move ahead of your competitors: With all the element of SEO, it’s no surprise that when properly optimized, it would make your business more visible, bringing in more traffic, which in turn leads to more revenue that can help your business grow faster and more effective than your competitors.
- Attract the right customers and generate revenue: Another huge importance of SEO unpaid traffic is that it attracts the right customers that are interested in patronizing your business because SEO is all about keywords. In other words, if your content is properly optimized, the right customers will find the right products or content, increase web traffic and generate more revenue.
What is The Future for SEO?
There is no saying where SEO is headed, but here is one. There is still a long way to go. There are several predictions regarding the future for SEO from several reputable individuals in the digital world about the intertwining of AI (artificial intelligence) with SEO. However, some of the common predictions, according to stats, we are looking forward to goes as thus. Click here to read about How to Plan a Budget for SEO Services in Sydney.
- Better user optimization
- UX SEO
- Prominent voice search
- More features of snippet and microdata
Ever since the 1990s, SEO has gradually changed from just links and meta tags to something more. Something more complex and intricate that needs the knowledge of more SEO agency professionals and experts to use perfectly. Hence, it is important to keep up with the SEO trends for a website, just as Google keeps introducing more than 3600 small changes to their algorithm every year. However, if you are worried about how to go about keeping up with these trends for your website, you can visit Covert, an agency that specializes in SEM and SEO and one of the best SEO agencies in Sydney.
Covert is people and process-driven. We understand that people are the heart of an organization. Hence, we put the people in consideration as we follow a meticulous process to keep your website up to trends and help your business grow by being efficient, transparent, and innovative.
You can contact us through our email, [email protected], or phone us at 1300 153 009.